Language Stations International was founded in 1965 and it operates in 9 countries with many branches. All of the schools are equipped with latest technology. The teachers are experienced professionals and the staff is dedicated to help students during their stay.
LSI Cambridge is located in a quiet residential part of Cambridge but it is very close to the train station. So, students can easily get to the city centre. There are 12 classrooms in the school building and in busy summer months they use additional classrooms in another building.
Things to know about this school
- Experience of more than 55 years,
- Professional and helpful teachers,
- Technologically well-equipped classrooms,
- International atmosphere,
- Located in a quiet area of Cambridge,
- Easy to get to the city centre,
- Montly scheduled social activities,
- Cultural excursions to theaters, parties, cinema, ice-skating, etc.