LSI Language Studies International - Brighton
13 Ventnor Villas, Brighton BN3 3DD
NUMBER OF STUDENTS
Language Stations International was founded in 1965 and it operates in 9 countries with many branches. All of the schools are equipped with latest technology. The teachers are experienced professionals and the staff is dedicated to help students during their stay.
LSI Brighton consists of two campuses but they are close to each other. The location of the school is central and there are restaurants, shops and cafés nearby. There are 7 classrooms in the school building equipped with latest technology.
Video Game Spaces
Things to know about this school
- Experience of more than 55 years,
- Professional and helpful teachers,
- Technologically well-equipped classrooms,
- A wide range of courses,
- International atmosphere,
- Central Location, Close to seaside,
- Monthly scheduled social activity programme; bowling, sports activities, parties, karaoke, etc.
- Iconic places of Brighton close to the school: Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, Museum of Penny Slot Machines, Brighton Toy and Model Museum, Preston Park, South Downs Park, St.Annas Well Gardens , Royal Pavilion.
Courses in school:
- General Language Courses
- Exam Preparation Courses