LSI Language Studies International - London Central
19-21 Ridgmount St, Bloomsbury, London WC1E 7AH
NUMBER OF STUDENTS
Language Stations International was founded in 1965 and it operates in 9 countries with many branches. All of the schools are equipped with latest technology. The teachers are experienced professionals and the staff is dedicated to help students during their stay.
LSI London Central is located in London city centre and is only 5 minutes away from the British Museum. The school offers a wide range of courses including exam preparation classes. It is well equipped with latest technology. Students can enjoy the computer room, free Wi-Fi, library and student lounge.
Things to know about this school
- Experience of more than 55 years,
- Professional and helpful teachers,
- Technologically well-equipped classrooms,
- Modern school building,
- International atmosphere,
- Central Location,
- Social activities,
- Cultural excursions,
- Iconic Places of London close to the school building: British Museum, Covent Garden, China Town, Piccadilly Circus, The British Library, Madame Tussauds London, Trafalgar Square, London Eye, Big Ben.