LSI Language Studies International - Hampstead
13 Lyndhurst Terrace London NW3 5QA
NUMBER OF STUDENTS
Language Stations International was founded in 1965 and it operates in 9 countries with many branches. All of the schools are equipped with latest technology. The teachers are experienced professionals and the staff is dedicated to help students during their stay.
LSI London Hampstead is located in a Victorian building with a peaceful and beautiful garden. The school is only 20 minutes away from the city centre of London. It is well equipped with latest technology. Students can enjoy the computer room, free Wi-Fi, library and student lounge.
Things to know about this school
- Experience of more than 55 years,
- Professional and helpful teachers,
- Technologically well-equipped classrooms,
- International atmosphere,
- A wide range of courses,
- Only 20 minutes away from London city centre,
- Social activities, walking tours, shopping centre tours, cultural excursions,
- Close to the most famous places of London such as; British Museum, Covent Garden, China Town, Piccadilly Circus, The British Library, Madame Tussauds London, Trafalgar Square, London Eye, Big Ben.
Courses in school:
- General Language Courses
- Exam Preparation Courses