Regent School - Oxford
Godmer House, 90 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6JT
NUMBER OF STUDENTS
Regent was established in 1964 and has grown since then. Regent aims to build a community among students and staff. That’s the reason teachers and staff are involved in social activities and events. There are 6 branches of Regent schools in England and Scotland and all of them accredited by the British Council.
Regent Oxford is located near the city centre. Regent Oxford started in 1953 as the first English language school of the world famous university city. The school is situated in a historic building surrounded by a beautiful garden.
Things to know about this school
- Experience of 55 years,
- Helpful and professional teachers,
- Good communication among students, teachers and staff,
- Good facilities at school building, Free Wi-Fi, library and resource room, lounge, conservatory and computer centre garden,
- Social activities, museums, visits to nearby cities,
- Iconic places close to the school: The Museum of Oxford, The Museum of Modern Art, Alice in Wonderland.