British Study Centres - Manchester
St. Margaret's Chambers, 5 Newton Street, Manchester M1 1HL
NUMBER OF STUDENTS
British Study Centres has been known as a “family owned business company” and its origins date back to the 1930’s. Since then, BSC has developed itself with modern techniques. Now they offer Teaching Training Courses, University Pathways in cooperation with NCUK, language courses, online teaching courses, etc. They operate in 8 different cities around United Kingdom and Ireland.
BSC Manchester has a capacity of 220 students and it offers a wide range of courses.
Video Game Spaces
Things to know about this school
- Modern classrooms,
- Capacity of 220 students,
- Wide-range of courses such as General English, Exam Preparation, One-to-one lessons,
- Free Wifi,
- Good location, close to Piccadilly train station,
- Social activities,
- Conversation clubs,
- Landmarks close to the school; Manchester University, National Football Museum, Manchester Art Gallery, etc.
Courses in school:
- General Language Courses
- Academic Year & Semester Courses
- Exam Preparation Courses