Mayfair School of English is accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English. The school accepts adults (minimum age 16) and younger learners (age 10-15 in junior groups) as students from all over the world throughout the year.
The school is located in central London. The teachers are experienced professional and they are all TEFL qualified graduates. Mayfair School use authentic teaching methods with an emphasis on communication. It is aimed that students develop listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Things to know about this school
- Experience of more than 30 years,
- Experienced, native teachers with TEFL qualification,
- Accredited by the British Council,
- Good location in central London,
- Free workshops, conversation clubs