Bloomsbury International is situated close to Holborn tube station just a 5 minute walk to the British Museum and within walking distance to Covent Garden and Oxford Street. We are a family owned school the largest independent English language school in London. We pride ourselves on our friendliness and give a warm welcome to students from across the world who wish to study in multi international classes provided by our vastly experienced staff.
We opened our doors of our historical building to the world in 2003 and have since seen thousands of happy students enjoy their studies with us with a maximum class size of 16 you will receive the very best in English tuition via the very latest in technology and comfort.
Our easy to follow price guide allows students to pay the same for all types of lessons from General English, business English and Exam preparation choosing either AM or PM classes to fit around lifestyle and budget.
We can also provide our unique student houses, owned and cared for but our school. Situated in a quiet neighbourhood you will live with other students studying at Bloomsbury International in smart comfortable rooms
We look forward to seeing you in London!
Things to know about this school
- British Council, English UK accredited UKVI Tier 4 sponsor
- Adult and Junior courses
- Located in the heart of London
- Our very own student houses
- Value for many courses with easy to follow price guide
- From private lessons, 15 hours Standard courses up to 45 hour Super Intensive classes available
- Friendly and welcoming environment
- Highly experienced staff offering the very best in tuition
- Fantastic social programme