Regent was established in 1964 and has grown since then. Regent aims to build a community among students and staff. That’s the reason teachers and staff are involved in social activities and events. There are 6 branches of Regent schools in England and Scotland and all of them accredited by the British Council.
Regent Cambridge is located in one of the busiest areas of central Cambridge and the school building has good facilities such as a large learning lounge with debate space and computer suite, garden, free Wi-Fi etc.
Things to know about this school
- Experience of 55 years,
- Helpful and professional teachers,
- Good communication among students, teachers and staff,
- Good facilities at school building, Free Wi-Fi, learning lounge, garden,
- Specialized in programmes that prepare students for university in the UK and in IELTS Preparation,
- Social activities, walking tours, parties, visits to nearby cities etc.