Eurocentres - Cambridge
57, Bateman Street, Cambridge, CB2 1LR
NUMBER OF STUDENTS
Eurocentres was founded in 1948 and has been one of the prestigious language teaching institutions since then. The language schools have official accreditation. Eurocentres operates in 9 countries in 27 different locations. The staff at Eurocentres are well-trained to have a personal contact with each student and to help the during their stay. Customer-satisfaction is so important that personal care in native language is possible at Eurocentres.
Eurocentres Cambridge has a welcoming atmosphere with its building made completely from wood and glass. There are 16 classrooms, learning centre and free Wi-Fi at school building.
Things to know about this school
- Experience of 70 years,
- Online support programme my.Eurocentres before, during and after the stay,
- Personal care during stay,
- Helpful teachers,
- Iconic school building, with light classrooms,
- Daily organised social activities,
- Excursions to museums, nearby cities,
- Lnadmarks close to the school: Fitzwilliam Museum, Grafton Shopping Centre, Botanic Garden.
Courses in school:
- General Language Courses
- Academic Year & Semester Courses
- Exam Preparation Courses
- Business English Courses