Eurocentres was founded in 1948 and has been
one of the prestigious language teaching institutions since then. The language
schools have official accreditation. Eurocentres operates in 9 countries in 27
different locations. The staff at Eurocentres are well-trained to have a
personal contact with each student and to help the during their stay.
Customer-satisfaction is so important that personal care in native language is
possible at Eurocentres.
Eurocentres Brighton is located at the centre of the city and it is very close to the city beach.
Things to know about this school
- Experience of 70 years,
- Online support programme my.Eurocentres before, during and after the stay,
- Personal care during stay,
- Helpful teachers,
- Good location at the centre of Brighton,
- Wide-ranged social activities,
- Excursions to iconic places of Brighton and nearby cities, bike tours, parties,
- Famous places close to the school: Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, Museum of Penny Slot Machines, Brighton Toy and Model Museum, Preston Park, South Downs Park, St. Anns Well Gardens, Royal Pavilion.