British Study Centres - Brighton
Fairfax House, 47 Cromwell Road, Brighton & Hove, East Sussex BN3 3ER
NUMBER OF STUDENTS
British Study Centres has been known as a “family owned business company” and its origins date back to the 1930’s. Since then, BSC has developed itself with modern techniques. Now they offer Teaching Training Courses, University Pathways in cooperation with NCUK, language courses, online teaching courses, etc. They operate in 8 different cities around United Kingdom and Ireland.
BSC Brighton is a well-known school for its education quality. It is housed in a building very close to the beach.
Things to know about this school
- Modern classrooms,
- Capacity of 250 students,
- Wide-range of courses such as General English, Exam Preparation, One-to-one lessons, Internship opportunity,
- Free Wifi,
- Social activities,
- Only 50 minutes away from London,
- Landmarks close to the school; Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, Museum of Penny Slot Machines, Brighton Toy and Model Museum, Preston Park,South Downs Park, St.Anns Well Gardens, Royal Pavilion.
Courses in school:
- General Language Courses
- Academic Year & Semester Courses
- Exam Preparation Courses
- Business English Courses