Regent was established in 1964 and has grown since then. Regent aims to build a community among students and staff. That’s the reason teachers and staff are involved in social activities and events. There are 6 branches of Regent schools in England and Scotland and all of them accredited by the British Council.
Regent Bournemouth is located in a safe and quiet area of the city. The school is close to the beach. There is a garden outside of the school building used for barbecues.
Things to know about this school
- Experience of 55 years,
- Helpful and professional teachers,
- Good communication among students, teachers and staff,
- Relaxed atmosphere, ideal for study,
- Visit: The New Forest, Dorset villages, Jurassic Coast,
- Good facilities at school building, Free Wi-Fi, student lounge, garden,
- Easy to get to London only in 95 minutes by train,